Services and recommendations are based on a child’s cognitive, learning and behavioral needs and often include:
- School services, classroom modifications / accommodations
- Effective ways of supporting the child in the home and community
- Referrals for community services
- Identified resources for needed therapies / interventions
- Establishing realistic expectations
- Anticipatory future needs and services
Follow up consultation is available to assist parents and caregivers in accessing recommended programs and services.
For more information or to schedule an office visit call Dr. Trichilo at (707) 824-1130.